"Illlitiritblogggir.com?"

Oops, I made like Britney and… I did it again.

In my enthusiasm to distribute some link-loving I not only managed to royally screw up the template first (thank you web-goddess Emily for saving the day!), but then I also inadvertently gave Pylorns a new domain name.

(I’m too scared to go and see what it is… it looks potentially naughty.)

Sorry "Piehorns!" I fixed it.

See what happens when you unleash a “Disleksick” onto the World Wide Web?

Sarah said:

It didn't go to anything. :-( I protest.

Congrats red... I was one of the other entrants and I woulda picked you too. Now I just have to get myself off my lame ass and get off blogspot... Then I can be making my own mistakes.

I'll be back often to read...

AirMatix said:

Hahaha! You've broken something already. Hahahaha!

Britt said:

I clicked on it and didn't get the show I expected. Man, oh man, and here I was looking forward to it and everything. ::laughs:: Sorry you broke something, glad it's fixed now though... don't worry, you'll get the hang of everything.

redsaid said:

Yes, AirMatix, and your scrawny lil' neck is next on my list!

And you other guys and gals: So you're telling me that all this worrying about "wetwild.org" was for NOTHING? Oh, my fragile nerves...

Well, Pylorns, on the bright side this means that the domain is available, especially for you!

yes, thanks for fixing that :) Guess no one owns
WETWILD.ORG... hmm.. a business venture?? j/k

mice said:

I like piehorns better.

so what are piehorns? i looked it up on my babylon english-german dictionary but it doesn't have a translation.. something naughty ?? ;o)

btw - i've been reading here for a few days and even though i am kinda late: congrats to the big win! and i think you rock! way to go!! and i'll be back!!!

kdeweb said:

we all start out as Disleksicks! you will learn. :)

comments
  • kdeweb : we all start out as Disleksicks! you will learn. :)... [go]
  • mikey : foamy!... [go]
  • kim : so what are piehorns? i looked it up on my babylon english-german dictionary but it doesn't have a t... [go]
  • mice : I like piehorns better.... [go]
  • pylorns : yes, thanks for fixing that :) Guess no one owns WETWILD.ORG... hmm.. a business venture?? j/k... [go]
  • redsaid : Yes, AirMatix, and your scrawny lil' neck is next on my list! And you other guys and gals: So you'r... [go]
  • Britt : I clicked on it and didn't get the show I expected. Man, oh man, and here I was looking forward to ... [go]
  • AirMatix : Hahaha! You've broken something already. Hahahaha!... [go]
  • martha : Congrats red... I was one of the other entrants and I woulda picked you too. Now I just have to get ... [go]
  • Sarah : It didn't go to anything. :-( I protest.... [go]