"Awlready Draaawlin'"

Off to the chaaarmin' city of Charleston South Carolina today until Friday on an impromptu, pre-birthday surprise trip, courtesy of the boy.

Depending on the computer situation over at the hotel, I will try and blog from there. I've so much to tell anyway!

Off to pack and to work on my draaawl, y'all!

emily said:

Awwww. South Carolina? Why not Texas? Huh?

happy pre-birthday... yippeeeee

Helen said:

Dude-do not blog on your holiday. You are reaching the arm-smacking, vein-searching level of blogging that you must avoid. Just relax, have lots of how's your father, and enjoy the sun :)

Linda said:

Have a fantabulous time! Take pictures and post when you get back...not while you're there. We'll wait. Just enjoy!

yes, texas where the BBQ is the best.

Beerslinger said:

Congrats on the birthyday and the trip. Enjoy SC, I know I always have.

See Also: sensuous.

Sensuous up get me a beer.

Linda said:

Yoo hoo....

Red?

How was South Carolina?

Rin said:

Oh I can teach you good hon!
Remember these sayins and you'll be fine suga.
"Well, bless your heart."
Dahlin', Sugah

If you can try and brush up on your movies too before you go.#"Gone With the Wind", "Fried Green Tomatoes", "Driving Miss Daisy", "Steel Magnolias are all a must!
And above all sugah, speak r-e-a-l slow!

comments
  • Rin : Oh I can teach you good hon! Remember these sayins and you'll be fine suga. "Well, bless your heart.... [go]
  • Linda : Yoo hoo.... Red? How was South Carolina?... [go]
  • pylorns : See Also: sensuous. Sensuous up get me a beer.... [go]
  • Beerslinger : Congrats on the birthyday and the trip. Enjoy SC, I know I always have.... [go]
  • pylorns : yes, texas where the BBQ is the best.... [go]
  • Linda : Have a fantabulous time! Take pictures and post when you get back...not while you're there. We'll ... [go]
  • Helen : Dude-do not blog on your holiday. You are reaching the arm-smacking, vein-searching level of bloggi... [go]
  • martha : happy pre-birthday... yippeeeee... [go]