There was Silence until the Empty Cyber Space Seemed to Echo

Silence ain't golden.

Because even though I did shut-up for once, I didn't get even remotely rich...

I'm also ever so slightly perturbed to note that I'm returning to an almost empty blog! (I swear I didn't touch anything or try to upload anything (again) by my-highly-unqualified-self that I wasn't supposed to! Honestly, oh, Web-Goddess!)

Now, I'm all for minimalism and yes, I'll even admit that the empty space does seem very Zen-like while also allowing for an intense and uninterrupted look at her gorgeous design, but I'm also just a touch unnerved by the fact that I've seemingly stepped into some sort of Blog Bermuda Triangle.

Is that some kind of Punishment for Lazy Bloggers Who Go for Weeks Without Updating that I wasn't aware of..?

Before I enlist the help of my rescue cavalry yet again, let's see if this entry also gets sucked into the same mysterious cyber vortex* as the rest.

*Saw the following bit somewhere (but can't remember exactly where, otherwise I would've linked it): Apparently the cyber equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle is known as the Trippy Triangle. Am I tripping? Or is that really well-known (or even obscure, then) Geek Speak for it?

Lessa said:

*L* Actually, that's just because the index is set to have a certain amount of posts showing on it, based on date - usually 7 or so. So if you haven't posted in over a week, then your index will look blank. *grin* You've not been sucked into vortex, just quiet.

And welcome back! *grin*

kalisah said:

THERE you are! I was starting to worry about you...welcome home.

Good to have ya back, Red. I missed you, and so did the rest of the Blogosphere.

I was curious if you had died and fallen off the face of the earth or not.

emily said:

Hey! She's back! I was starting to wonder if you abandoned us!

kellen said:

hurrah! you're back! now tell us all about your trip!

Linda said:

Welcome back, stranger!

How was your holiday?

Zinke said:

Wow, I think I was going through 'Red' withdrawal!

How was your trip?