The 30th on the 30th

Turbulent 20's no more.

At midnight last night, I officially entered my dirty 30s. I was at the cast party and doing way too many shots and chasers. (Oh, yes: the run of the play ended on Saturday night. We might be back though for another show. But more about that later.) Can't remember very much (thank goodness) except that I had drunken depression at one stage and calling someone in the middle of the night and talking (and hysterically giggling) a lot about a potentially new story character named Peter Panther (a combination of Peter Pan and the Pink Panther. Don't ask. No really. Don't. 'Cause I won't be able to explain it.).

So now I'm a "little bit" hung-over and in desperate need of a long, warm shower.

And yes, my bones definitely feel creakier today at thirty than they did yesterday at 29. Do you think my post-midnight stumble through the backyard in the dark could possibly have anything to do with my (deeply hidden) skeleton's state..?

emily said:

Happy Birthday!!!

Christine said:

Happy birthday! The 30s are fabulous - hope you enjoy them!

Peter Panther, huh? Interesting...

dave said:

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

mcbk said:

Happy Birthday!

As for me, I'm NEVER gonna turn 30 ... I'm just going to keep turning 29. :)

feliz cumpleaƱos!
gelukkige verjaardag!
joyeux anniversaire!
alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
с днем рождения!
buon compleanno!
ευτυχή γενέθλια!
happy birthday!

HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUNSCH, red!

did you know about the tradition in germany that a woman has to clean the doorknobs of the city hall until a guy comes to kiss her free when she turns 30 and is not married.. combined with way too many shots and chasers - so i guess you did great without that tradition! ;o)

did i mention HAPPY BIRTHDAY?

happy late bday.

are you still recovering from the birthday celebrations? or still celebrating?

comments
  • martha : are you still recovering from the birthday celebrations? or still celebrating?... [go]
  • pylorns : happy late bday.... [go]
  • kim : HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUNSCH, red! did you know about the tradition in germany that a woman has to clea... [go]
  • Cleveland Natalie : feliz cumpleaƱos! gelukkige verjaardag! joyeux anniversaire! alles Gute zum Geburtstag! с ... [go]
  • mcbk : Happy Birthday! As for me, I'm NEVER gonna turn 30 ... I'm just going to keep turning 29. :)... [go]
  • martha : Happy happy birthday!!!!!!!! and here's hoping the dirty thirtys are dirty in all the right ways.... [go]
  • dave : Happy Birthday!!!! :)... [go]
  • Christine : Happy birthday! The 30s are fabulous - hope you enjoy them! Peter Panther, huh? Interesting...... [go]
  • emily : Happy Birthday!!!... [go]