New Discoveries.

I've been so upset about the discovery of the Skunk Stripe at the Back of my Head that I now have another, just from all the worrying about the first one. (Also, that's why I've been so quiet lately. Shocked into silence, you see. NOT that I've heard any complaints about my silence from anybody, mind you... cough, cough.)

Anyway, so now, with the two stripes, I resemble an almost-former-redheaded girl who has two skunks fastened to the back of her already enormous head.

I doubt very much that the way my age is annoyingly and so very publicly manifesting itself all over the back of my head like that is about to set a trend for fall fashion. (Think about it though, in a way it's very Davy Crockett-ish for girls, no?)

I am however expecting that several representatives from PETA are going to bombard me with hate-mail. Especially after making this above statement about a possible fall fashion trend. Please take note, PETA people, I'm in no way endorsing or encouraging skunk hunts! (Think of what a smelly affair it would be! Oh, yeah... and awfully cruel to skunks too.)

Feel free to still send out your nude protesters though. (And if possible, make them all male. Please?)

Oh, and apart from the protesters being male, I have just one more teensy request:

Before they start spray-painting my head, could I please select a colour that will most closely correspond to the strand of red hair that's left on my head?

P.S. Luckily for all of you, there are some (several thousands, actually) serious and eloquent bloggers out there. And luckily for all of us, blogging titans like Simon has been kind enough to showcase some of them. Hopefully, if I continue to read blogs like these (and like all of yours) often enough, some of those amazing writing abilities might just rub off on me too, right?

RIGHT?!?

mikey said:

well, with two stripes, you probably look more like a badger than two skunks, yanno?

redsaid said:

Verrrrry funny, BUG.

(Oh, right... it's not much of an insult to call you a bug, since you really want to bee (hahahahahaha) one anyway.)

Now quit badger-badger-badgering me!!!!

(Okay, I promise to stop with the terrible puns. For now.)

okay now, if it really bugs you so bad (although i'm sure it looks cool and you're gonna end up seeing teens in your area dyeing their hair with the two stipes 'cause you're just a trendsetter), but if it really does bother you so much - just dye you hair. i think my mom started doing that when she was about your age...bwaaahahah. sorry, no, i'm serious about the dyeing. and you know we love ya. even with green, striped hair and blue freckles ;o)

since I haven't seen a picture of the back of your head I'm wondering whether you aren't making this up to have a story to tell....

but if you do have the stripes should you change the name of the blog to skunksaid? hahahahaha

and I haven't been commenting because I'm buried in school and haven't been reading blogs... the horror!

Bear said:

Yes, as Martha said, you probably can't even see it. Besides, gray hair is a sign of wisdom. It's like a boy scout having another merit badge. :)

the_lush_one said:

just dress goth and ack like you want it that way.

MJ said:

I feel for you. I'm getting a patch of gray right on the front of my head. It's all in one spot. If my hair was longer, I'd look like the Bride of Frankenstein. I don't know which is worse...The Bride of Frankenstein or a skunk!

hello? red? have ths skunk stripes taken over?

have the nude protesters gotten to you and are having their way with you?

inquiring minds want to know.

that's what i was wondering..or is the sister still there??

the_lush_one said:

OHH nooo. I think that her hands have turned into paws and they have made her leave her dweling because of the funky skunk smell.

Red have you run off with Pepe Le Pew??

Add cancellation quads texas hold'em!