Desperate Domestic Diva

Since I just KNOW that all five of my regular readers will find this absolutely fascinating (YAWN) and since I always aim to please, it is with pleasure and without a hint of sarcasm that I bring you the following:

Domestic diva turned inmate (always with the multi-tasking!) Martha Stewart updated her website from Alderson Federal Prison (aptly nicknamed Camp Cupcake) with an open letter to us all.

For those of you who aren't going to bother clicking on the link (Gasp!), I'd be happy to sum it up for you:

She says the guards and inmates are nice.

Then she gets rather vague and simply says that she has been "very busy."

Strangely enough, she doesn't once confirm or deny the recent rumour that she's scored lots of points during an in-prison Scrabble game.

Her winning word?

ESCAPEE.

wow, who are these people sending gifts and money???? does Martha stewart need money? I wish they'd gotten the name and address just slightly wrong and the gifts and money had come to me, I am a Martha... and today IS my birthday! :-D

Cherryflava said:

Hi Red.

The elusive email address. Site is coming along well. Did you get married or something while I was away...or am I reading all skew?

woah, red, married?>???? what's this????

Dariana said:

I'll be damned. Guess what, I was surfing through blogexplosion and hit your site. I guess this stuff really does work well.

kdeweb said:

If anyone can make a prison stay a positive thing, it is Martha Stewart.

comments
  • kdeweb : If anyone can make a prison stay a positive thing, it is Martha Stewart.... [go]
  • pylorns : I'll be damned. Guess what, I was surfing through blogexplosion and hit your site. I guess this st... [go]
  • Dariana : Hey, you didn't count me, lol. You have 6 readers. I just never commented before. :-)... [go]
  • martha : woah, red, married?>???? what's this????... [go]
  • Cherryflava : Hi Red. The elusive email address. Site is coming along well. Did you get married or something whil... [go]
  • martha : wow, who are these people sending gifts and money???? does Martha stewart need money? I wish they'd ... [go]