Equal Opportunistic Employer Seeking Slave

Ever felt as if every last creative thought has forsaken you?

No, of course YOU haven't. Grrrr.

Anyway, it's official: I've been forsaken, which is why I'm in the market for a few new (but I'd even settle for secondhand) bright ideas.

So I'm in desperate need of a Muse. Preferably one (or more. NOT that I'm greedy or anything) in handsome, masculine form (NOT that I'm shallow or anything).

Granted, I already have a boy, but he isn't always around when inspiration swiftly departs with a one-way ticket elsewhere.

So, any takers? The pay is lousy - okay, non-existent - the hours erratic; the employer's a procrastinating slacker who grossly overuses parentheses and almost every other form of punctuation sensitive individual whose creativity was stifled at a tender age; and even though you'd never say so from looking at said employer, the food pickings are slim (well, unless the boy's home, 'cause yes, along with his other talents, he cooks too); but there is always some coffee brewing and something hopping bee-bopping on the digital turntable.

Hmmm not male so clearly don't qualify... actually, I am in the market for one too, even better, in the market for both a boy AND a muse! Maybe there is an online muse directory ...

mice said:

Speaking from experience a muse is not tha same as a slave.

A muse isn't always around. Otherwise they lose their magic.

A slave is boring. They always do what you say. Never have any input on where to go for dinner.

A muse you see at a party but don't get to know them. Your imagination fills in the rest.

There is one thing in common. You may not know either's name.

c'mon, you just want a GC.

you want something with a masculine form? a muse, you say? My dirty mind at 8:30 in the morning says go look at http://www.goodvibes.com/. hehehe

kellen said:

red, if i send you a few pages tonight when i get home, would you look them over for me?

hmm.. dont know if i can help you. I mean I cook. I write, I'm technically savvy. But I've been chained down by this chick already... actually i kinda like it.. mwahahaha

Sure, look me up! lol

haha....great blgo i might add! I've added you to my blogroll and I never do that on the first date....erm viewing

James said:

Oman, I know exactly what you mean. That's the main reason I gave up my blog. I just ran out of creative ideas and had nothing else to say. However, in the last week or so, I've had more writing ideas than I had the previous 4 months, combined! Haha. Ain't that always the way it goes. Anyway, glad to see you're doing well. :)