On the Campaign Trail

No, no... don't worry. In my ongoing quest for a career I've NOT decided to venture into politics, so you needn't start making plans to leave the country a.s.a.p.

I do need your vote, though.

It turns out that I must know someone influential somewhere in South Africa, because I've been nominated in three categories (but one is for the design of this blog, which I had nothing to do with, so that nomination is rightfully hers) for the first ever South African Blog Awards.

If you're so inclined, you can please vote for me, once a day until this Friday, March 4, over here.

Please, please PLEASE don't make me beg!

UPDATE: Final day! I've changed the link after some confusion and it should now take you straight to the voting page instead of the page where all the nominees were just listed and linked. You can cast your vote until 5 p.m. EST today!

Regular posting continues below.

i voted for you. and not (just) because you begged ;o)

I'm not sure if I can vote for you because you keep leaving us all hanging...

Jessica said:

I have to agree with Martha...

Totally Dee Voted!

(to quote the immortal Olivia Newton John)

Christine said:

But damn, you're cute when you beg... :D

miked said:

personally I think you're writing could compete with everyone... not just SA.

Vote for pedro..err i mean red!

opps, i did it again...

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy ... I got the package today!!!

Can't wait to listen to it... it will be headphones on and Africans blaring at the office tomorrow...

Thanks heaps... Will see if I can get some halfway decent audio of 'Four on the Floor' to send you ... we looked sucky but sometimes actually sounded ok... At least that's how I remember it!!!

Hugs... Dee

Jessica said:

OK I have voted...

Sweety said:

VOTED :)))

Gretchen said:

Consider yourself voted for! Hope you win....all the categories you are eligible for! :)

joe d said:

Hey Red Wife #2 is Chill all growed up yet? and does he have your accent? and yes I voted.
Jdzen

Bookstore Diva said:

Red Dahling,
I voted last week before all of the begging began.
If you don't win,it's because you didn't start begging earlier.