I've Been Tagged!

The lovely Claypot, self-described Queen of the African Jungle - quite an achievement, that, since she's Irish - has tagged me all the way from her current home base of Zambia to do the following meme.

The meme originally entailed listing ten things you've never done, but Claypot has decided to put a bit of a spin on it, listing ten things you've done with ten things you've never done. I've decided that, since she's tagged me, I'm doing it her way. And just because I'm South African and can therefore not allow the Irish Queen of the African Jungle to completely upstage me (oh, yeah... too late for that. But I'll try anyway!), I'll say that you have to guess which of the following I've experienced, and which of the following I've never done/experienced. (And yes, actually Claypot didn't specify that either, so that idea is really hers as well!)

So here goes. I've never...

1. Been arrested.

2. Cooked a meal from scratch.

3. Changed a diaper.

4. Suffered an electrical shock.

5. Been to Europe.

6. Been on television.

7. Dyed my hair.

8. Been published.

9. Parachuted.

10. Parasailed.

11. Had my tonsils removed.

12. Flown in a small airplane.

13. Written a novel.

14. Been serenaded.

15. Had braces.

16. Learned another language.

17. Left the United States.

18. Fullfilled an ambition/dream.

19. Attended a university.

20. Posed as a mannequin in a department store window.

... or have I?

Thank you for tagging me, Claypot luv! You've made me feel Very Important.

Now, my turn. Tag, you and you and you are it!

Hmmm now how did I just know one of those links would have my name on it????

That'll give me something to think about instead of working today... Yippee!

CheezeAfter said:

Hi My name is Christopher and I'm 15 years old. My Nickname in school is Chizaver and CheezeAfter. I'm 6"1 and I wanna stop growing cuz I'm taller than everyone else, exept this one kid named Cadell Locus. Il vont Cadell, tous les dus

Claypot said:

Ha ha ha ha, who's the CheezeAfter guy?

I'm guessing you HAVEN'T done 4,5,6,7,15 & 20.

Red Dahling,
I know that you've never cooked a meal from scratch. Please feed the boy.

jeah, that's what i would think, too ;o) oh and i saw "the translator" monday night and TOTALLY had to think about you. spam comments still bugging, it seems..

Natalie said:

Ok:
You HAVE done 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 20

I have no idea.

But I definitely think you've done #20. :)

zelda said:

I DEFNITELY KNOW!!! BUT for I can always be pursuaded not to tell.......