Separation Anxiety

Why why oh why does time seem to fly by when you least want it to?!?

My sister will be leaving again on Saturday and I'm already suffering from severe separation anxiety...

I don't know how long it will take me to recover from the trauma of saying the much dreaded goodbye, but as soon as that happens, I promise to resume my regularly scheduled leisurely blogging.

In the mean time, I'd be happy to receive overnight shipments of all your spare Valiums!

Deeleea said:

oh red, i KNOW how goodbyes suck. i KNOW too well... but hang on to the boy, let him pamper you and try and stay busy right away. that usually helps me a bit... i'm thinking of you though and get in touch any time you want! *hugs*

Natalie said:

I can't wait to hear about her stay!

kerri said:

Sisters most definitely rule the school. My baby sister is my most favorite person on this planet. I hope you had a wonderful visit with YOUR sis! Glad to have you back soon! :) loves.

Red Dahling,
I have some spare Valiums. Call me. I also make a kick-ass Bloody Mary. I'm still waiting for us to get together for happy hour.

ensurt said:

just think of all the good times you've had with your sis... they might have not been that good it she was living in your city close to you... Just enjoy the following days with her and hug her dearly.

Deeleea said:

How many valium are we up to sweetie???

Hope you're ok

D

Watookal said:

Red,
Hang in there -- you are stronger than you think you are! Get in touch sometime and go light on the coffee now. Will make you some appletart, like the one your sis made!

kyknoord said:

I know what you mean about withdrawal. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better if the person didn't come to stay.

The main thing parents have the power to change in this area is to become more honest with children about relationships while they are still living at home.

comments
  • Aiping Wang Fulepp : The main thing parents have the power to change in this area is to become more honest with children ... [go]
  • kyknoord : I know what you mean about withdrawal. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better if the person di... [go]
  • Watookal : Red, Hang in there -- you are stronger than you think you are! Get in touch sometime and go light on... [go]
  • Deeleea : How many valium are we up to sweetie??? Hope you're ok D... [go]
  • ensurt : just think of all the good times you've had with your sis... they might have not been that good it s... [go]
  • bookstorediva : Red Dahling, I have some spare Valiums. Call me. I also make a kick-ass Bloody Mary. I'm still waiti... [go]
  • kerri : Sisters most definitely rule the school. My baby sister is my most favorite person on this planet. I... [go]
  • Natalie : I can't wait to hear about her stay!... [go]
  • kim : oh red, i KNOW how goodbyes suck. i KNOW too well... but hang on to the boy, let him pamper you and ... [go]
  • Deeleea : Oh baby... can't wait to hear all about it... and for what it's worth I TOTALLY understand...... [go]