Nine, Nege, Neun, Neuf, Nueve

That's the amount of years I've been in reversed exile in the States.

I think it calls for some more medicinal drinking, don't you?

sweets, no new yet about what you're gonna do? here's an idea: finish the nanny saga, publish it and then you'll get one of these "work-related" visas because you're famous and all and the US let famous people in the country all the time.

oh, one more thing i was gonna ask since the last entry but somehow never got around to: why do you need to pick up some drunk in a bar to marry you for a GC when you have the boy??? just grab him!

anyway, i'm thinking of you and i hope you will work things out one way or the other! *hugs*

That or marry someone...

Annika said:

Oooh! Get drunk AND marry someone! I am genius.

Alley_uk said:

TimT said:

Marry the Bookstore Diva. They do allow that in Baltimore, don't they?

Wondered how long it would take you to find it... (about a week!)

MSN is working fine for me... Come on.. get on it!!! Been too long!

miked said:

hey red... sorry I haven't visited in awhile. medicinal drinking sounds like a great plan. I like Annika's idea... go to Atlantic City, get trashed, wind up married to either "the boy" or possibly some bellhop. Either or, as long as he's American!

ha, you're getting assaulted by more spam.

Michelle said:

Red - you've been tagged! :)

I offered to marry her,but George Bush won't allow it .I say that we seek the advice of the all knowing St. Oprah.

Oprah might have the answer... but drinking always helps. :-D

Natalie said:

Hey DORKFACE!
Email me! I wanna chat you up!
Seriously, soon!

comments
  • Natalie : Hey DORKFACE! Email me! I wanna chat you up! Seriously, soon!... [go]
  • martha : Oprah might have the answer... but drinking always helps. :-D... [go]
  • bookstorediva : I offered to marry her,but George Bush won't allow it .I say that we seek the advice of the all know... [go]
  • Michelle : Red - you've been tagged! :)... [go]
  • pylorns : ha, you're getting assaulted by more spam.... [go]
  • miked : hey red... sorry I haven't visited in awhile. medicinal drinking sounds like a great plan. I like An... [go]
  • deeleea : Wondered how long it would take you to find it... (about a week!) MSN is working fine for me... Co... [go]
  • TimT : Marry the Bookstore Diva. They do allow that in Baltimore, don't they?... [go]
  • Alley_uk : Shame angel, I don't know how you've done it, you must have the patience of a saint!... [go]
  • Annika : Oooh! Get drunk AND marry someone! I am genius.... [go]