Site-seeing.

Today on Jetstreaker, in a post entitled, Fascinating Flashes, the Out and Proud edition:

"According to Timbaland, the hip-hop producer who performed a duet with Justin Timberlake on the singer’s popular single SexyBack, the song will make men gay. Timbaland told Blender magazine: “Some people listen to a song like ‘SexyBack’ and think, am I queer? Am I funny? If you are that way, you’re just that way. But if you’re a masculine man, embrace it.”

We had to try it, so we picked the place where the most homophobic men were assembled, and we subliminally inserted SexyBack in a Steve Hofmeyr track played during the rugby Currie Cup finals on Saturday. For the rest of the weekend, Bloemfontein resembled San Fransisco during the height of the Gay Pride festivities. Tough farmer types, who think romance with a woman is wham, bam, and not even thank you, ma’am, suddenly got all touchy feely and were openly embracing other men. So it is true. Justin Timberlake is the new Cher."

I'm having the best time at this gig! Should work really be this much fun?

Irene said:

My husband LOVES that song. Should I be worried? :p

SilverSabre said:

Ohh!! My!! God!!

You are back!!!!

I am faint with the delight and other adorable geeky feelings!

I shall now shower u with kisses.

Mwah!

SS

ps. I would call, but I kinda need the number ;)

redsaid said:

Irene: SexyBack, BrokeBack... It's just too eerie to be a coincidence, isn't it?

SilverSabreSweetie: Was I gone? Where'd I go? Praytell, because it feels as if I've been stuck here in By George since forever!

miked said:

Red,

nothing to do with the topic, but I just wanted to say I'm more than happy to know I've helped you. You're more than welcome, you're like welcome to the power of 9 :)

All the best,
Michael

SilverSabre said:

Well as far as I could tell u took a looooong siesta from the world of blogging..and u mighta come back in the interim but i musta missed ur arrival :)

We on for the next Jazz Fest?

SS

Claudia said:

Miss you!!

Claudia said:

Please keep in contact or atleast drop a mail

Claudia said:

On the look out for you can not wait to hear from you

Claudia said:

Hallo are you still there/here