A real nightmare

Last night I had the WORST nightmare.

No, it wasn't my usual "falling" dream where I have that roller-coaster feel on the pit of my stomach as I'm falling through space, and then I jolt awake just as I'm supposed to hit the ground... or in my case, the sharp rocks I am hurtling towards.

Analyse THAT!

Or don't.

Anyway, this nightmare also didn't contain monsters, bogeymen or ghosts.

It was worse. MUCH worse.

I was out in a shopping mall in the States, and I ran into my ex boyfriend and his current girlfriend.

Apart from the fact that the witch was blonde (of course! Grrr...), I don't remember any exact details.

Except... and this is the truly nightmarish part...

I was enormously fat.

I woke up, relieved, until I looked at my body.

Time to acquaint myself with my new (well, second hand, but new to me) D*R*E*A*D*M*I*L*L.

oh, c'mon. i'm sure you're overexaggerating (man, that's a long english word for a german girl...). but hey, get on the treadmill. can't hurt. that's for sure. do you still miss the states? i haven't heard from you in so long, just wondering how you are doing and if you feel comfortable "back home" by now. :)

Michelle said:

Kim, I KNOW FOR A FACT she's overexaggerating... She's a stunner. RED - YOU'RE A STUNNER! :-) Fat se voet.

BadApple said:

Falling in a dream:

If you dream you are falling but you are not frightened or harmed shows that you will meet with adversity but overcome it with ease. If the fall greatly frightens you then will you under go a major struggle in life. If you are injured in the fall you will lose many friends.

I hope its the former. -Brass

TimT said:

Last night I dreamed somebody was chasing me through a major department store. I can't remember why, or what happened, exactly, but there was a lot of falling curtains and chairs breaking and things like that. I got in a lift and got down to the ground floor, but then for some reason I decided to hide out from the felon chasing me on the second floor, a staff only floor.

When I reached there, everyone looked at me strangely, and I ran into an English lady who looked like she was out of one of those English Department Store movies of the 1950s (I'm sure there's got to be a movie genre that fits that description). She then read out to me something that I had apparently said before:

"NOBODY TOLD ME THAT ALL I'D FIND IN THIS DEPARTMENT STORE IS VIOLENCE, ANARCHY AND DEATH!"

She then told me that I had to go to the re-education department, and I was taken by the store guards (via the lift) presumably to Room 101 to be 're-educated'. (Thankfully, at that moment, I woke up.)

Analyse THAT!

Meet you at the treadmill baby... Mine's new to me too!!!

And actually I'm loving it...

Weird.

Nadine said:

Fat?? Oh common! LOL! :))

miked said:

oh c'mon red... treadmills are our friends! Although I've never owned one, I had an intimate relationship with the one at the gym. I was always on top and always managed to work up a sweat ;)