How would you feel?

If your biggest fear on earth was, say, a fear of heights.

And then one day, someone - who knows full well what your fear is and how serious that fear is - misleads you and you end up on a 'plane and when you're 10,000 ft up there (or however high), they suddenly strap you into a parachute and say: "Surprise!" and push you out the door.

Should they really be taken aback if you are less than thrilled and never, EVER want to speak to them again? Would you also be so upset and distressed that you would sob?

And no, the above is all metaphorically speaking. I hate heights, yes, but love flying. Won't go skydiving though.

Can't cope. Hate my life. Wish I could just "Poof!" vanish...

what's wrong? :*(

SilverSabre said:

Aw Red :(

I know everyone always says this. But even this will pass.

You're lovely, u're stunning (yes u self deprecating little girl, ur absolutely gorgeous!! ), and u're the wittiest writer I know (yes I don't know many writers, but thats besides the point.)

So as much as you are feeling low now, there are many of us that adore you, even though we havent even met you :) Life can't be that bad when you look at it that way can it :)

SS

miked said:

*reads silversabre's comment and nods head in agreement*

Red, sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I'm sending big a big ol' Canadian Bear hug your way in hopes you feel better soon.

Lisa said:

*hugs*

kyla said:

Hey, Red. You're not alone on this one. You're not. You're brave as all get out, and why does it take years to get your feet back underneath you, I can't tell you. It does. I don't know where the hell my feet are but they're not underneath me, either. You're doing great. Your way will come. It will.

Amy said:

I'm willing to bet that the Cape winter isn't helping your mood much!

Hope that you feel a little better soon!

Amy

Totally what Kyla said... but I do which you could vanish to here... that would be fun... we could do all sorts of playing...

Until then, I'd settle for a good long chat!!!

D

mark said:

Hang in there kid.

Mark said:

Hey, even the spambots love you!

Cowgirl up, Red. It could always be worse. trust mo on that one.

Lotsa people out there think the world of you, even some of us who've never met you!

:o)>